At the end of 2016, I presented at a Supply Chain Symposium in Brisbane on “Safety in the supply chain – from the Small Business point of view“.
That Symposium was a great success for Workplace Health and Safety Queensland, so they have decided to take the show on the road, and hold similar events in three regional centres.
I will again be putting the Small Business point of view forward at all of the 3x Encore! events.
Delegates will hear from business leaders, researchers and industry representatives about how effective consultation, collaboration and leadership can influence work health and safety and productivity across the supply chain.
The regional supply chain forum events will be at the following QLD locations:
- Wed 16th Aug 2017 – Cairns
- Wed 30th Aug 2017 – Rockhampton
- Tues 5th Sept 2017 – Roma
Times: 9am – 3pm
Cost: $88 (inc GST) – includes Morning Tea and Lunch
Information and registrations are available via the Worksafe QLD event website.
- Dr Sharron O’Neill, Senior lecturer, School of Business, University of NSW – measuring impacts and improving work health and safety supply chain performance
- Pam Knobel, Workplace Health and Safety Queensland – musculoskeletal disorders and work related stress risks across the supply chain
- Local representatives – supply chain management systems.